Sunday, February 3, 2008

Football, cake and the Royal Albert Hall

So the flat looks almost done, and my boyfriend looks quite content, both of which make me pretty blinkin happy.

So happy in fact, that when I went to the charity shop to buy a cookie jar "Because every flat must have one silly" (BF) I found one that looked like a huge muffin with free muffin-mix inside it and I BAKED. It's hard to believe, people, but I did. How domesticated are THESE? I mean, yeah, all you had to do is add milk, but I preset the oven myself....

One of the highlights of the week was a trip to the Royal Albert Hall to see Cirque du Soleil's Varekai. Here's my man, all suited and booted for the occasion.
The four of us had this box and this champagne buffet (more was served at the interval!) all to ourselves.
Right after I took this, I was reminded that NO photography was allowed. Ah well, they don't mind these ones, surely...

And then there's the Sunday football. Eric becomes quite a menace on the pitch as you can see.

And check out the infamous band of brothers, in their Davie 'V'.
I managed to watch for an hour, before losing all the feeling in my gloved hands and heading off to the pub for a bloody mary. Now that is what I call a Sunday institution!

No comments: