Saturday, May 3, 2008

I was in a magazine...in English!

These are the long awaited pics from the last dancing job I did back in February, my post on which you can see by clicking http://daysofbeckster.blogspot.com/2008/02/in-nomine-amoris.html. (I know there's a way to make the link look nicer, but my usual HTML trick ain't working!)

So anyway, for all of us who needed a translation of 'In Nomine Amoris' the kindly writer has obliged...
This is my "How DARE YOU have a higher leg extension than me" face.
Don't try this one with a hangover.
WooHOO! I'm like a windmill! Oooh, keep pulling shoulders down...
That all-important finger-hold for the turn...
Ah...too bad there's a mic stand in the way.
Uh huh, let's show 'em that nine minutes of pas de deux is pretty tiring.
Woh, red catsuits...Must mean it's one of those 'sexy dances'. Must try to be sexy!
Yeah, see I'm really ticklish under my arm....















1 comment:

Diane Dehler said...

I love dance too and enjoyed these photos. I will look to see if there are some clips of the composer you wrote about on youtube.